Almost every woman wants big and healthy breasts, but not all can afford or want to use silicone implants. Fortunately, there are also natural alternatives for increasing your breast size. Some foods increase the level of hormones such as estrogen or prolactin, which can modify the size and the form of mammary tissue.
Some of these foods are those derived from soy such as tofu cheese or soy milk. However, moderation is the key word in what concerns their consumption, because excess may cause mammary cancer.
Even if there is no clear proof, according to the National Institute of Health, consuming soy based products can lead to an increase in breast size.
Here are some advantages and disadvantages that soy consumption implies:
- It helps maintain the bone density, reducing the risk of osteoporosis formation;
- It improves menopause symptoms;
- It prevents mammary, cervical and other types of cancer.
- A National Cancer Institute study from 1989 has shown that, in large quantities, soy may increase the risk of breast cancer;
- It can reduce the efficacy of certain treatments used against breast cancer, such as tamoxifen;
- In large quantities it can stop brain developing, for children.