It is quite common that our skin looses elasticity and its ability to restore itself with the age. Fine lines, crow’s feet, deep furrows, saggy skin are signs of wrinkles. The collagen present in our skin loses with aging and thereby forms these creases on the skin.
In these days, due to pollution, attack of free radicals, harmful UV rays, smoking, stress, poor diet, overweight, genetics, sedentary life, dehydration, dry skin, improper skin care, etc. are causing wrinkles on the skin at any early age and damaging the beauty of the skin.
Don’t worry, we can easily overcome this problem at home with the best natural remedies in a safe and cost effective manner.
Let’s get started…
Home Remedies to get rid of Wrinkles:
Here are the best remedies that widely used to treat wrinkles and fine lines by tightening your skin. All you need is to follow them regularly until you get complete relief from these wrinkles on the skin.
Remedy – 1: (Olive Oil)
Olive oil has a rich source of vitamins E & A along with antioxidant property that helps to fight against the free radicals damaging the skin and also moisturizes your skin. It penetrates deep into the skin and repair (rejuvenates) the skin cells.
Monounsaturated fats and vitamins (B & D) help to prevent the formation of new wrinkles on the skin. Regular application will keep the skin soft, glowing and wrinkle free.
Here are some ways of using olive oil for wrinkles.
- Take some extra virgin olive oil and apply it on the wrinkles affected skin areas at night before bedtime. Massage gently for few minutes till the oil absorbed into the skin. Leave it for overnight and rinse off your skin in the next morning. Repeat it daily for best and quick results.
- For treating wrinkles on the face, apply some olive oil to the face with circular massage and then use a warm damp cloth to cover your face. This will open up the skin pores and take out the cloth after 10 minutes. Rinse your face with lukewarm water and repeat once daily.
- For treating wrinkles on the dry or sensitive skin, use warm olive oil massage to moisturize your skin and prevent wrinkles.
- For forehead or face wrinkles, mix 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice in 1 – 2 tablespoons of olive oil and massage the wrinkles areas for few minutes.
- To eliminate dead skin and tighten your sagging skin, you have to mix few drops each of olive oil, raw honey and glycerin (milk cream) and stir well. Apply this mix on the wrinkles areas of the skin. Massage for 5 – 10 minutes and wipe off. Rinse the skin with water and continue this process for twice daily.
Note: Or use other natural oils like coconut oil, almond oil, vitamin E oil, castor oil, grape seed oil, argan oil or emu oil instead of wrinkles for reducing your wrinkles.
Remedy – 2: (Fenugreek)
Fenugreek seeds, leaves or oil can be used as an excellent antidote for treating various skin problems, including wrinkles. Fenugreek leaves have a rich source of essential vitamins and minerals which are easily absorbed by the body and thereby treat wrinkles and fine lines.
Fenugreek seeds or oil will help the skin to regain its elasticity, firmness and thereby keeps it young and beautiful. Here are some ways of using fenugreek for wrinkles.
- Take a handful of fresh fenugreek leaves and crush or grind them to make a thick paste. Then spread this paste on your wrinkled skin at night before bedtime. Leave for overnight and wash your skin with lukewarm water in the next morning. Do it daily to keep the wrinkles at bay.
- Pour a handful of fenugreek seeds in 1 glass of water and boil them for few minutes. Strain this water and use this lukewarm water to wash your face and other wrinkles affected skin areas. Do the same process until you reduce the wrinkles.
- Take enough fenugreek oil and use it to massage on the wrinkles affected areas of the skin. Leave the skin to absorb the oil completely and repeat it daily to reduce the appearance of wrinkles on the skin.
Remedy – 3: (Aloe Vera)
Aloe vera helps a lot in rebuilding the collagen in a faster way and thereby prevent the formation of wrinkles. It reduces the breakdown of existing collagen with the regeneration of fibroblast cells. It is absorbed easily into the skin and thus repairs the damaged skin tissues and nourishes your skin.
The rich content of malic acid improves the skin elasticity and antioxidant property will prevent the damage of free radicals on the skin which in turn helps to prevent the signs of aging.
Here are some best ways of using aloe vera for treating wrinkles.
- Extract aloe vera gel freshly from an aloe leaf and apply it on the wrinkles affected skin areas. Massage in circular motion for few minutes for the skin to absorb this gel at night before bedtime. Leave for overnight and repeat it daily.
- Apply aloe vera gel or juice at any time when you’re free to get rid of wrinkles and fine lines on the skin.
- Exfoliation will help to remove dead cells, dirt and other impurities from the skin along with increasing the collagen production. So, scrub your skin with a mix prepared with 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel and 1 tablespoon of olive oil in 1/4 cup of brown sugar. Apply it on the skin and massage for few minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water and dry your skin. Do it thrice a week to get relief from wrinkles.
- Vitamin E is essential for rejuvenating the skin. So, extract vitamin E oil from 1 vitamin E capsule and add it to 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel. Stir and apply it on the affected skin. Massage and rinse off with lukewarm water after few minutes. Repeat regularly till vanish your wrinkles.
- Simply mix aloe vera gel (or juice) with cucumber juice or lemon juice or seaweed powder or ripe papaya pulp and apply it on the wrinkles to get rid of the problem (Or) drink freshly prepared aloe vera juice for wrinkles removal.
Remedy – 4: (Honey)
Honey is an ancient Ayurvedic remedy that used to treat many skin and beauty problem, including wrinkles. It helps to balance your skin’s pH levels and enhance the production of collagen to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the skin. It removes dead cells and other impurities with its sticky nature and makes your skin look young and glowing.
Here are some ways of using honey as your wrinkle remover.
- Ginger exhibit the antioxidant property that restricts the breakdown of the elastin and keeps the skin firm. Stir a pinch of freshly grated ginger in 1 tablespoon of honey and consume this mix in every morning (or) drink ginger tea by adding honey and lemon juice (or) simply chew few fresh ginger pieces.
- Vitamin E is an excellent ingredient used to repair the dry and damaged skin cells. Mix 1/2 teaspoon each of raw honey and fresh lemon juice and 2 teaspoons of yogurt in vitamin E oil (extracted from 3 capsules). Stir and apply on the wrinkled skin. Rinse off with lukewarm water after 15 – 20 minutes.
- Papaya has papain enzyme that encourages for skin renewal. Mash few chunks of fresh papaya with 2 teaspoons of honey and apply this mix on the wrinkled skin. Wash off with water after 20 minutes. Do it once daily to get relief from wrinkles.
- Milk helps a lot in restoring the moisture and it will more efficient when mixed with honey. Mix 2 tablespoons each of raw honey and warm water in 4 tablespoons of powdered milk to make a paste. Apply this paste on the wrinkled skin and wait for 10 – 15 minutes. Wash off with water and do it daily.
- Both honey and lemon act as an effective remedy for treating wrinkles with its antimicrobial, antioxidant and skin soothing property. Mix equal quantities of honey and lemon juice and apply it on the skin. Wait for 15 – 20 minutes and rinse with water to get rid of the problem.
- Massage plain raw honey on your damp skin where you have wrinkles and massage gently for few minutes. Let it sit for 15 minutes and rinse off with water. Do it once daily to get rid of the problem.
- Blend a slice of apple with 1 tablespoon of honey in a blender until smooth. Then apply it evenly on the neck and skin. Wait for 15 – 20 minutes and rinse off with cold water.
- Avocado has vitamin E that nourishes and tightens the skin. Mash 1/2 a ripe avocado until smooth and stir by adding 1 teaspoon of raw honey to make a paste. Use it to massage on the skin and wash the skin with water after 20 minutes. Perform it for thrice a week on regular basis.
- Egg white tightens your skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles on the skin. Stir 3 drops of coconut oil, 1 teaspoon of raw honey, white of 1 egg and 1 tablespoon of milk in a blender until smooth. Slather this mix on the wrinkled skin and rinse after 30 minutes with lukewarm water. Do it thrice a week.
Remedy – 5: (Banana)
The rich content of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants in the banana will help to combat the causes of wrinkles and fine lines. It moisturizes and rejuvenates the skin to clear wrinkles in a natural way.
Here are some ways of using banana for treating wrinkles.
- Take 2 ripe bananas and mash it into a thick paste. Then spread this paste on the wrinkled skin areas and wait for 30 – 45 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water. Follow it with a moisturizer for best results.
- Prepare a mixture of 1 mashed ripe banana and avocado and little honey. Spread it on your skin and wait for 20 minutes to rinse off with lukewarm water. Repeat daily to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- The combination of papaya and banana will work as the best antidote for premature aging signs, as they produce new skin cells to make your skin look young. Blend equal quantities of papaya and banana till you get a smooth paste. Slather it on your wrinkled skin and rinse with water after 20 minutes. Repeat it thrice a week regularly to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the skin.
Remedy – 6: (Homemade Wrinkle Removal Cream)
DIY homemade wrinkle cream is much better than commercial store bought wrinkle creams. Here we are using frankincense oil (helps to slow down the appearance of wrinkles) and lemon essential oil (clears facial wrinkles by boosting the blood circulation).
Lemon (has mild bleaching and exfoliating property that enhance collagen production and leaves your skin look fresh). Calendula exhibits a soothing property that moisturizes your skin to prevent dry or flakiness.
- Take a handful of dried calendula flowers and pour into a jar filled with 300 ml of boiling water.
- Cover and let it cool for few minutes to strain the mix and store it in the refrigerator.
- Then take a vessel to melt 3/4 oz of beeswax and add 30 ml of calendula oil and 45 ml of sweet almond oil to it and stir well.
- Now pour 2 ½ tablespoons of the herbal infusion in a slow trickle and turn off the heat.
- Stir continuously until the mix gets cooled to body temperature.
- Then add 1/2 teaspoon of frankincense oil and 1/4 teaspoon of lemon essential oil to it.
- Stir well till the cream cooled completely and store this cream into an airtight container and place it in a clean dark place.
- For usage – clean your face and apply this cream by rubbing gently from jaw to cheekbones, around the eyes and then forehead. Massage it all over the face, neck from the base to chin at night before bedtime.
- Leave for overnight and rinse off in the next morning.
- Repeat the application of this homemade cream regularly until you get relief from wrinkles.
Remedy – 7: (Pineapple)
Pineapple has bromelain enzymes, fiber, vitamin C and antioxidants that help to clear dead cells, clears free radicals and enhance the collagen production to maintain skin’s elasticity.
Here are few ways of using this pineapple for wrinkles.
- Take a chunk of fresh pineapple and use it to massage the wrinkle affected skin areas in a circular motion. This massage will improve the blood circulation, even tones your skin and clears wrinkles. Rinse your skin after 7 – 10 minutes with lukewarm water and then cool water. Do it once daily.
- Blend 1 cup of pineapple chunks and 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a blender until smooth. Then apply it on the wrinkled skin and wait for 20 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water and repeat it thrice a week.
- For treating wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes, you have to apply freshly extracted green pineapple juice on the skin and rinse off after 5 – 7 minutes with water to get rid of the wrinkles.
Remedy – 8: (Almonds)
Almonds have an excellent source of vitamin E, iron, zinc, fiber, folic acid, calcium and oleic acid that helps a lot in delaying your aging process and treats wrinkles.
- Soak some almonds in enough raw milk for overnight.
- In the next morning, remove the skin and grind them to make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on the skin and let it sit for about 20 – 30 minutes.
- Wash the skin with lukewarm water and repeat the same process for once or twice daily to get rid of the problem.
Tips and precautions:
- Drink plenty of water to keep your body stay hydrated and well moisturized or else your skin may look older when it is dehydrated. Be sure to drink pure and filtered water for best results.
- Avoid caffeinated, alcoholic and carbonated drinks, as they dehydrate the body and make your skin look older.
- Include vitamin C rich foods (oranges, pineapple, bell peppers, kale, broccoli, blueberries) to promote the formation of collagen and fights off the free radicals on the skin. Intake of vitamin A and omega – 3 fatty acids will produce collagen and help you in clearing wrinkles on the skin.
- Have some skin care hygiene like rinsing your face at night before going to sleep, get sound sleep for 7 hours, avoid washing your face too often, follow a skincare routine, control your facial expressions (like frowning or squinting to reduce the overwork on the facial muscles), etc. to get rid of the appearance of wrinkles at an early age.
- Limit your exposure to harmful sun’s rays, particularly when the sun is strong i.e. from 9 am to 4 pm, as it damages your skin and makes it look old with the formation of wrinkles. Also, apply sunscreen with an SPF of 30 before stepping out in the sun.
- Quit smoking and intake of tobacco products, as it not only damage your collagen and cause wrinkles at an early age but also damages your overall health.
- You can also follow some other simple techniques like rubbing a fresh watermelon chunk or fresh tomatoes, applying egg white or cucumber juice mixed with yogurt or fresh lemon juice or carrot paste or avocado pulp or turmeric powder mixed with sugarcane juice on the wrinkled skin will help to clear the problem. Drink green tea or tomato juice or garlic or cabbage juice to heal your skin from inside.
- Perform yoga, meditation, and deep breathing exercises regularly to keep your stress levels under control and thereby prevent wrinkles formation on the skin.
- Avoid consuming dark chocolate (or cocoa), spicy or fried or salty or sugary foods, oily foods.
- Always prefer to use organic skin care products rather than harsh chemical based products to prevent the damage of your skin.
- Vaseline helps to lock the moisture in your skin and prevent wrinkles. So, apply a thin layer of Vaseline at night before bedtime. Leave for overnight and wash your face with lukewarm water in the next morning. Repeat regularly until you get relief from wrinkles and fine lines on the skin.
Aging is a natural process that results in the formation of fine lines and wrinkles on the skin. With the usage of these natural remedies and tips, we can decelerate the aging process and look young for more years to come.
2018: The Year To DetoxAre you looking to make a change in 2018? The Red Tea Detox is a brand-new cleansing program that detoxifies the body and sheds pounds quickly and safely. It allows almost anyone to lose 14lbs in just 14 days.
This comprehensive book is broken down into three different sections:
Diet: This portion of The Red Tea Detox outlines the importance of detoxifying the body before weight loss efforts, why toxins can hold your metabolism back, and the overall benefits of a red tea cleansed system for both the body and mind. What’s more, it outlines in detail which energy-rich foods can help your burn fat faster than ever before.
Exercise: The exercise section is designed to complement the diet portion of The Red Tea Detox. It consists of a variety of supercharged exercises that will help melt body fat even faster. Coupled with the metabolism-boosting diet, these quick and effective routines have the potential to almost double the weight loss results.
Willpower, Motivation, and Mindset: This third section delves into some of the most common myths about willpower and how truly understanding the underlying realities of motivation can revolutionize your weight loss – and your life. It’s a vital part of this program and, for many, has helped them lose weight fast and keep it off for good.
These three elements combined create one of the most comprehensive and easy-to-use detoxification programs to date. People all over the world are already using it to lose weight quickly and easily while living a healthier and happier life along the way. Click here for more!