You certainly wouldn’t guess that these tasty little chips were low carb because they’re SO satisfying! If you like crispy cheese, you’re going to love these. And, yes, they’re made with just 2 simple ingredients! In fact, you probably already have both of them on hand. This is my favorite low carb snack recipe because it actually has a crunch! I might even go as far to say that they’re better than potato chips. Maybe it’s because they don’t have all of the guilt. 🙂
- 4 egg whites
- approximately 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or cheese of your choice)
- seasoning to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a mini muffin pan REALLY well with vegetable or olive oil. You can also use Pam, but personally, I don’t think it works as well.
- Separate 4 egg whites and seasoning of choice into a bowl and whisk well. I just add a pinch of garlic salt and black pepper, and sometimes rosemary!
- Spoon about 1/2 tablespoon of your egg white mixture into each muffin compartment (just until you have a very thin layer covering the bottom). The muffin pan I use has 24 slots, and I find that 3-4 egg whites fills them perfectly. Keep in mind, the thinner you cover the bottom, the crispier your chips will be. If you make it too thick, your chips will only be crispy on the rim, but still really tasty!
- Top each one with a pinch of shredded cheddar cheese. When I’m done, I use a small spatula to make sure none of the cheese is touching the edges for easier clean up. The cheese tends to stick to the sides a bit. The silicone muffin tins are much easier to clean… I’m ordering one pronto. 😉
- Bake for 10-20 minutes or until the edges have browned. Your baking time will depend on how thick your egg mixture is.
- Use a small spatula to remove the chips from the pan. Eat immediately and enjoy!
2018: The Year To DetoxAre you looking to make a change in 2018? The Red Tea Detox is a brand-new cleansing program that detoxifies the body and sheds pounds quickly and safely. It allows almost anyone to lose 14lbs in just 14 days.
This comprehensive book is broken down into three different sections:
Diet: This portion of The Red Tea Detox outlines the importance of detoxifying the body before weight loss efforts, why toxins can hold your metabolism back, and the overall benefits of a red tea cleansed system for both the body and mind. What’s more, it outlines in detail which energy-rich foods can help your burn fat faster than ever before.
Exercise: The exercise section is designed to complement the diet portion of The Red Tea Detox. It consists of a variety of supercharged exercises that will help melt body fat even faster. Coupled with the metabolism-boosting diet, these quick and effective routines have the potential to almost double the weight loss results.
Willpower, Motivation, and Mindset: This third section delves into some of the most common myths about willpower and how truly understanding the underlying realities of motivation can revolutionize your weight loss – and your life. It’s a vital part of this program and, for many, has helped them lose weight fast and keep it off for good.
These three elements combined create one of the most comprehensive and easy-to-use detoxification programs to date. People all over the world are already using it to lose weight quickly and easily while living a healthier and happier life along the way. Click here for more!