Blackheads are just clogged hair follicles that are visible on the skin’s surface and because they usually occur on the face, which affects people’s appearance, everybody is determined to get rid of them in any way possible. But not all of this ways are good for the skin, so be careful what you put on your skin. Because of this, in this post, we’ll discuss the 12 most effective home remedies that will help you get rid of blackheads on your nose
1.) Facial Steaming to Get Rid of Blackheads on Nose
Facial steaming is a great way to get rid of the blackheads, because it loosens and softens the skin, naturally driving out the blackheads. Here is how to perform facial steaming by yourself:
- Pan for boiling water
- A large fluffy towel
- Lemon rind (optional)
Put about 3 to 4 cups of plain water in a deep pan and boil it. Once it has begun to boil, remove the pan from the stove. If you want you can add a few drops of lemon juice into the boiling water and just get a clean thick towel and drape it over your head. Put your face in the pan with the water and stay like this for as long as you can. When you are finished, just remove the towel slowly and wash your face with normal water.
2.) Baking Soda to Get Rid of Blackheads on Nose
Baking soda is the second best effective treatment when it comes to getting rid of the blackheads. It is a safe way to get rid of all kind of impurities. Here is how to use baking soda paste for treating blackheads:
- Mix 2-3 teaspoons of baking soda with 1 teaspoon of mineral water and make a thick paste.
- Apply the paste on the problem area with gentle strokes and massage gently for 3-4 minutes.
- Leave the paste to dry and rinse it with warm water.
- Repeat this procedure twice a week to prevent further blackheads.
3.) Cinnamon to Get Rid of Blackheads on Nose
Cinnamon has many health benefits, so it can be used to remove, as well as prevent blackheads in a natural manner. Here is how to use cinnamon for getting rid of blackheads:
- Mix 1-2 teaspoon of honey with cinnamon powder and form a thick paste.
- Apply the mixture on the affected area and leave it overnight.
- In the morning, wash your face as you usually do.
- Repeat this for 10 days daily and you will have effective results.
4.) Oatmeal to Getting Rid of Blackheads on Nose
Even though oatmeal may not always be the preferred choice for breakfast due to neutral taste, but it is a great cleanser for your skin. Here is how to use oatmeal for blackheads;
- Mix 1-2 teaspoon of honey with tomato juice and oatmeal.
- Apply the paste on your skin and wash after 10 minutes.
- Repeat this every day for 10 days to get clear skin.
5.) Lemon Juice to Get Rid of Blackheads on Nose
Lemon juice, is a natural bleach and one of the best treatments for face acne, but it can also help you get rid of blackheads on your nose. The vitamin C and all the nutrients of lemon juice are good for almost all skin types. Here is how to use it:
- Make a natural scrub of salt, yogurt, lemon juice and honey.
- Gently scrub your face with the exfoliating paste.
- Use it every day for 10 to 12 days, to see the results on your skin.
6.) Green Tea to Get Rid of Blackheads on Nose
Green tea is a rich source of antioxidants and makes miracles with problematic skin. Here is how to make green tea paste that can remove blackheads naturally.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of green tea leaves with purified water and make a paste.
- Gently scrub the affected area for five to six minutes with the paste.
- This scrub will deep clean the oily skin and unclog the pores.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water after you’re done with the scrubbing.
7.) Honey to Get Rid of Blackheads on Nose
No matter what type is your skin, honey can naturally wipe out blackheads and make your skin look clear and flawless, because honey has the ability to hydrate and tighten skin pores, thus giving you a much clear complexion.
- Just take a teaspoon of pure honey and apply it on your face. You can add a little turmeric in the honey for the enhanced complexion.
- Leave it on your face for about 10 minutes and afterward just rinse with lukewarm water.
8.) Get Rid of Blackheads on Nose By Using Turmeric
If you apply regularly turmeric paste on your face it can help you prevent clogging of pores and will allow your skin to breathe.
- Mix turmeric powder with 2 tablespoons of neem or mint juice.
- Apply the paste on the affected areas.
- After it gets dry wash it off with water.
9.) Epsom to Getting Rid of Blackheads on Nose
Epsom salt is a good scrub for your skin and it can provide ample amount of other benefits.
- Mix 1-2 teaspoon of Epsom salt with a few drops of iodine and hot water.
- Leave it for a couple of minutes so the salt can dissolve completely.
- Let it cool down at room temperature.
- Apply the mixture on the affected area with a cotton ball and allow it to dry for 5-10 minutes.
- Wash the paste with lukewarm water and then pat dry.
10.) Get Rid of Blackheads on Nose by Using Cornmeal
Cornmeal acts as an abrasive that easily cleans out the dirt blocking, making your pores breathe in a healthy way.
- Mix 1 tablespoon cornmeal with the facial cleanser you usually use.
- Use steam on the affected area before applying, to help your pores open up.
- Apply the mixture on the affected area and massage in circular motion.
- Leave the mixture for about 10 minutes and then rinse it with cold water.
11.) Fenugreek to Getting Rid of Blackheads on Nose
Fenugreek is an effective home remedy that can help you get rid of blackheads on your nose and will also make your skin glow.
- Make a thick paste by mixing fresh fenugreek and water.
- Apply the paste and leave it to dry.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
12.) Orange to Getting Rid of Blackheads on Nose
Orange is a rich source of vitamin C and can make your complexion glow. To make the best use of this fruit for your blackheads, you need to use the skin. Here is how to use it:
- Peel the fruit and leave the skin peels aside to dry for a few hours.
- Use the orange skin regularly to scrub off the blackheads from your nose.
So, now that you’ve learned all these effective home remedies to get rid of blackheads on your nose, you shouldn’t worry about them anymore. But it’s very important to use only one remedy a time, to ensure maximum benefit.